Transportation Engineering II
Town Planning & Railway Engineering
The presentations are free to download and use for student community on slideshare.net. If you are a Teacher needing it for academic use, the original content in MS power point format (pptx) can be requested at email@example.com. I will love to hear your comments on slideshare. Please share the resource materials among your peers.
The contents has been web-sourced collected over the years and developed further. If you feel the ownership of some of the content, I can acknowledge or remove as the case may be. Permissions beyond the scope of this license can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit 1 Introductory Town Planning
- 1.1 Necessity and scope and principles of Town Planning
- 1.5 Town planning contribution modern era
- 1.6 Town planning India Pre & Post Independence
- 3.1 Development control rules
- 3.2 Maharashtra regional and town planning act, MRTP Act 1966
- 3.3 Land acquisition act – necessity and procedure of acquisition.
- 3.4 Village planning- Necessity and principles.
- 3.5 Structure, DPP subject Plan
- 3.5.1 Master plan
- 3.6 Urban Renewal
Unit 4 Railway Engineering
4.1 Coning of Wheels